Thursday, October 1, 2009

2nd Trimester...Check!

Sooo, here we are...almost done with week 26! Can't believe that we will soon culminate our 2nd trimester! So weird! Last week was our most recent doctors appt. So far my total weight gain is 9 lbs, I've grown 4 cm (bringing my uterus to 25 cm), and things are progressing beautifully. Thankfully, all my weight gain has been right in the belly area and I am feeling great (let's keep that going for at least another few weeks :)). The baby is moving sooo much lately and if I lay still enough, you can actually see my belly move around! It is the neatest yet weirdest thing! Oct 21st will be my last monthly visit to the OB, then I will go every other week, then weekly!



Gram came to visit to help with the baby furniture last week, so we are ready to go! Our first baby shower will be next week hosted by Mama Foster. We are so very excited to celebrate with family AND rumor has it Gramma Foster will be making some delish desserts...mmmmm. Speaking of food, I have done really well portion wise and keeping my cravings under control (Chuck just had his first store run to buy some banana split ingredients last week) but each time I go to the grocery store I pass by an Entenmann's display. One time, just one time, I am going to buy a Cheese Danish thingy and finish the whole thing, not to think a second thought about it! Will keep you posted!



Next Tuesday, Chuck and I will take the walk through of the GMBC labor and delivery wing. We are very excited to see the who and where of this who process. Also, we are considering a Lamaze class, but not sure. If anyone has any experience or thoughts, please give us a buzz or shoot an email; we would love some direction on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment